Take a break and spend your days beside the river in a relaxed and natural setting in the heart of the Sunshine Coast. There are a wide range of accommodation options for you to choose from including camping, caravanning and luxury Safari Tents for couples and families alike.
School Holiday Activity Guide
Heated Kids Pool
Resort Heated Pool
- 25m x 18m heated (all-year round) resort pool is the perfect place to relax, catch some sun, play or do some laps.
- 2 x large waterslides
- Open spa seating so you can enjoy a drink or two in the comfort of the pool
- Relax in one of our three luxurious day beds or enjoy the sun or shade on our modern pool lounges.
Recreational Equipment For Hire
Boat Ramp and Pontoon
No need to pack the entire pantry for your next getaway or you simply forgot something – not to worry, we have you covered.
- Cold drinks
Our modern, clean camp kitchens are available for you to utilise for breakfast, lunch or dinner 7 days a week.
- Stainless steel finished
- Gas BBQs
- Hardwood timber tables and chairs
We all know washing doesn’t stop even when you are on holidays so we have you covered.
- Coin operated washing machines
- Coin operated dryers
- Coin operated washing powder dispensers
- Drying areas located outside each amenity block
Need a place to book your next meeting or corporate retreat? Rivershore Resort can provide the solution, simply ask our friendly reception staff.
- Flat screen TV
- AV equipment
Modern with stone and timber finishes, our 3 separate amenity blocks ensure everyone has easy access and isn’t made to all cram into one large block.
- Well ventilated structures
- Hot/Cold showers
- Family & Disabled facilities
- Power outlet capacity
- Full length mirrors