Pet Friendly Caravan and Camping Accommodation
At Rivershore Resort we understand that your four legged friends are just as much apart of the family as you or me. That’s why we have developed our resort to welcome your beloved pooch no matter how big or small.
Dogs are more than welcome in a range of areas within our resort which means you can take them practically everywhere, all we ask is;
- Pets are welcome on our powered sites (only) all year round. Please call in advance to notify us that you wish to bring your beloved pet with you at time of booking.
- They are always kept on a lead
- Kept within the confines of your site when back at camp
- Supervised at all times – nothing is more upsetting than a pooch left alone and unattended while everyone else has a good time
- You clean up after your dog immediately
- Be courteous of other guests whether they have dogs or not
Pet Friendly all-year around on powered sites
You are more than welcome to bring them up to the artificial turf and picnic table area of the restaurant. We understand that this isn’t for every dog and if your dog is prone to getting very excited and vocal we ask them you please be courteous of the other guests around you – which we think is a pretty easy thing to ensure. Please don’t ever leave your dog tied to the pool gate unattended as most feel left out and this can be distressing for the dog and if they become quite vocal it becomes disruptive to the general park. We also ask that unless you have a service dog please refrain from bringing dogs into the reception area and onto the deck as this is a health and safety hazard.
All guests upon arrival are asked to sign the pet policy document outlining the rules of the resort if traveling with pets, management does reserve the right to ask you to leave if complaints are made about your pooch. We want to ensure that everyone who stays with us whether it be with their pooch or not has a great time and feels respected.
All in all if everyone follows these simple guidelines it will be a paw-some time all round.